Educational Psychology (English)
Through this course, students should gain an understanding of:
1. Theories of development and their applications to the classroom;
2. Principles of cognitive and behavioral approaches to learning and their applications;
3. Factors contributing to individual differences in learning and diversity considerations in education;
4. Techniques of effective teaching and methods of designing effective and practical classroom
5. Basic concepts of educational measurement
6. Practical applications of research
7. How to search the empirical literature and be data-driven in making educational decisions.
8. Cultural, ethnic, racial, gender, and other demographic variations in these concepts.
The following course Educational Psychology is provided in its entirety by Atlantic International University’s “Open Access Initiative” which strives to make knowledge and education readily available to those seeking advancement regardless of their socio-economic situation, location or other previously limiting factors. The University’s Open Courses are free and do not require any purchase or registration, they are open to the public.
The Administrative Staff may be part of a degree program paying up to three college credits. The lessons of the course can be taken on line Through distance learning. The content and access are open to the public according to the “Open Access” and ” Open Access ” Atlantic International University initiative. Participants who wish to receive credit and / or term certificate , must register as students.
Lesson 1: Educational Psychology
Lesson 2: So what exactly is psychology?
Lesson 3: Perspectives and cognitive
Lesson 4: Conditioning and learning
Lesson 5: Ways humans learn
Lesson 6: Bloom’s taxonomy
Lesson 7: Constructionist learning
Lesson 8: Discovery learning
Lesson 9: How people learn- learning styles-mastery learning- intelligent quotient
Lesson 10: Metacognition
We understand how busy adults do not have time to go back to school. Now, it’s possible to earn your degree in the comfort of your own home and still have time for yourself and your family. The Admissions office is here to help you, for additional information or to see if you qualify for admissions please contact us. If you are ready to apply please submit your Online Application and paste your resume and any additional comments/questions in the area provided. (Online Application) (Request Info)
Atlantic International University
800-993-0066 (Gratis en EUA)
No Reviews found for this course.