Nexon has Outstanding customer care?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

StevenCao
    Participant

Many individuals have voiced their admiration with how problems are managed in a timely method. The Live Chat and the GM’s who buy maplestory mobile mesos  help with the tickets move out of the way to help mend problems, and answer questions, and assist players. Well, I am not satisfied. And I am not the sort of guy who bashes on maplestory without a reason.

Ever since Shade came out, I haven’t been able to create any new ghost personality. Between the Beast Tamer and Shade release, they ended up altering the character name filter to never let “ghost”. I have sent in a ticket, I have talked to GMs, I’ve achieved into the MLC about it, but nothing has been done about it for the last year. It is frustrating since even a mediocre programmer could correct this issue. It is not that is something difficult to accomplish, it is that there is somebody in the company that’s saying no to fix this.

I understand customer support doesn’t make all the choices, but I wonder if they are actually passing down what the gamers need in person tickets such as these. I just hate how such a simple and consequence-free request is that usually means a lot to the participant is being denied for whatever reason. Customer service may not be the person to blame, but my anger is blinding me to a point where I can’t be satisfied with any part of Nexon.

P.S. To provide more insight , ever because I start playing walnut nearly 9 years ago, I have always made a personality using it suffix as “ghost”, and I’ve made a lot of characters since I began. For Nexon to filter out the name makes me feel as though I have been banned to make any fresh characters. And in a sense I am letting that occur by refusing to make anymore new characters before that is fixed. So this isn’t just a “it’d be nice if Nexon did this” request to me, it’s something which means a lot for me. I would love to earn a Shade along with also a Kinesis this winter (not to forget all of the NX I’d spend if I be able to earn those figures).

Witch Malady’s conversation is long and dull. Items can only be bought one by one, and can only be cooked by one Maple Mobile Mesos . Cooking one thing means moving through 5 or 6 dialogue boxes (and selecting an alternative in each, so that you can not even junk the NPC Chat key). And you have to cook up a dozen intermediate items until you’re able to produce a single Stew, which is pretty much the only among Malady’s concoctions that is still useful.

The process is long and it is painful and it provides an advantage to people who are willing to break the rules and macro the procedure in their keyboards or controllers.

I believe that collecting the required materials is already tedious enough, so the crafting process can be streamlined without creating the whole occasion a “freebie.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2015-2022 AIU Extension. All Rights Reserved.