Information Systems Project Management
Information Systems Project Management (English)
GENERAL COURSE OBJECTIVES:
1. To understand the concepts of project planning and organization, budgeting and control, and project
2. To learn concepts related to organizational workflow including the staffing process, project planning
elements, and the project plan contents and project communications.
3. To master several basic project scheduling techniques including WBS, CPM, PERT, GANTT
CHARTS, and resource constrained scheduling.
4. To understand the related concepts of organizational forms, conflict resolution, and issues related to
leadership and task management in a project environment.
5. To improve written and oral communication skills through formal writing assignments and group
6. To become familiar with Microsoft Project in performing simple project management tasks
The following course Information Systems Project Management is provided in its entirety by Atlantic International University’s “Open Access Initiative” which strives to make knowledge and education readily available to those seeking advancement regardless of their socio-economic situation, location or other previously limiting factors. The University’s Open Courses are free and do not require any purchase or registration, they are open to the public.
The Administrative Staff may be part of a degree program paying up to three college credits. The lessons of the course can be taken on line Through distance learning. The content and access are open to the public according to the “Open Access” and ” Open Access ” Atlantic International University initiative. Participants who wish to receive credit and / or term certificate , must register as students.
Lesson 1: Information Systems Concepts and Usages
Lesson 2: Information systems in business context
Lesson 3: Fundamentals concepts of information systems
Lesson 4: Concepts and Usages- Establishing a management information system
Lesson 5: Information systems in business context
Lesson 6: Information Systems Life Cycle management-case study
Lesson 7: Decision Making
Lesson 8: Risk Management in IT Projects
Lesson 9: Information Systems Security
Lesson 10: Case study My Hands-On Experience Software Testing
We understand how busy adults do not have time to go back to school. Now, it’s possible to earn your degree in the comfort of your own home and still have time for yourself and your family. The Admissions office is here to help you, for additional information or to see if you qualify for admissions please contact us. If you are ready to apply please submit your Online Application and paste your resume and any additional comments/questions in the area provided. (Online Application) (Request Info).
Atlantic International University
800-993-0066 (Gratis en EUA)
No Reviews found for this course.